Working with students on a project through CityStudio can provide valuable outside-the-box thinking and experimentation to help move important issues forward. Our team will provide support throughout the process to ensure the best results for you and the students.
Do you have a question? A project idea? Want to be involved in CityStudio? Please fill out the below forms or email us directly and someone will get back to you as soon as possible.
Aderyn Davies, CityStudio Project Lead
Are you a CapU faculty member interested in incorporating CityStudio into your course?
City Staff & Partners
Are you a CNV staff or partner who would like to collaborate or suggest an opportunity?
Are you a CapU current or prospective student wanting to enroll in a CityStudio experience?
Hear from our participants
Check out the stories of students, faculty and staff partners who have completed a CityStudio project.
- Anh Vu + CULTURAL EXCHANGE KITCHENAnh Vu was part of the team that created Cultural Exchange Kitchen and won Second Place […]
- CityStudio Volunteer Superhero: Yen YuenWhat is it like to be a CityStudio volunteer? How has it evolved over the […]
- Behind the scenes at HUBBUB #4: Jon’s experienceThe CityStudio North Vancouver HUBBUB Showcase happens at the end of each term. What does […]
- Connor Johst + RoomReaderConnor Johst was part of the team that created RoomReader in Fall 2020. His group won Third Place and […]
- Iggy Lao + Alcohol in Public Spaces ResearchIggy Lao was part of the team that conducted research on the Alcohol in Public […]
- Aliz Revoczi + QR Codes for Public ArtAliz Revoczi was part of the team that created proposed the QR Codes for Pubic […]
- Kirsten Marr and Angela Jiang: Love Letters & Secret GardensKirsten Marr and Angela Jiang are two of the students who created the Love Letters […]
- Mikaela Johnson + Just Click. It’s Quick!Mikaela is one of our first CityStudio North Vancouver alumni. She was part of the […]
- Elnaz Khanverdi + NOVAElnaz is one of our first CityStudio North Vancouver alumni. During the first term of […]
- Tatjana Steck + BarkletsAs someone who already studied in several countries, I can say that CityStudio North Vancouver […]
My school work felt useful, like it was something that could make a change/have a purpose.Laura Choo, Tourism Management student, December 2020