Working with students on a project through CityStudio can provide valuable outside-the-box thinking and experimentation to help move important issues forward. Our team will provide support throughout the process to ensure the best results for you and the students.
Are you a CapU faculty member interested in incorporating CityStudio into your course?
City Staff & Partners
Are you a CNV staff or partner who would like to collaborate or suggest a project idea?
Are you a CapU current or prospective student wanting to enroll in a CityStudio experience?
The Fall 2020 CityStudio Course list will be announced in July 2020.
For a project to be successful, we’ve learned that:
- Most projects take place in the Fall (September to December) and Spring (January to April)
- Staff need to dedicate a minimum of 10 hours during the term (complex projects may require more time)
- This includes a pre-term project scoping meeting, 3 in-class visits and HUBBUB, our end-of-term showcase.
Hear from our participants
Check out the stories of students, faculty and staff partners who have completed a CityStudio project.
- Aliz Revoczi + QR Codes for Public ArtAliz Revoczi was part of the team that created proposed the QR Codes for Pubic […]
- Kirsten Marr and Angela Jiang: Love Letters & Secret GardensKirsten Marr and Angela Jiang are two of the students who created the Love Letters […]
- Mikaela Johnson + Just Click. It’s Quick!Mikaela is one of our first CityStudio North Vancouver alumni. She was part of the […]