Are you a Capilano University student who has participated in a CityStudio North Vancouver project? Sign-up here to receive our Newsletter to hear about current student projects, networking events, volunteer opportunities and job postings from our partners!
Click the green button below to Sign-Up for the Alumni Network
I think CityStudio has affected me personally. My confidence has grown dramatically after my project was placed second. I believe in myself more and felt more positive.Ahn Vu, CityStudio North Vancouver Alumni, Spring 2021
Hear from our participants
Check out the stories of students, faculty and staff partners who have completed a CityStudio project.
- Anh Vu + CULTURAL EXCHANGE KITCHENAnh Vu was part of the team that created Cultural Exchange Kitchen and won Second Place […]
- CityStudio Volunteer Superhero: Yen YuenWhat is it like to be a CityStudio volunteer? How has it evolved over the […]
- Behind the scenes at HUBBUB #4: Jon’s experienceThe CityStudio North Vancouver HUBBUB Showcase happens at the end of each term. What does […]
- Connor Johst + RoomReaderConnor Johst was part of the team that created RoomReader in Fall 2020. His group won Third Place and […]
- Iggy Lao + Alcohol in Public Spaces ResearchIggy Lao was part of the team that conducted research on the Alcohol in Public […]
- Aliz Revoczi + QR Codes for Public ArtAliz Revoczi was part of the team that created proposed the QR Codes for Pubic […]
- Kirsten Marr and Angela Jiang: Love Letters & Secret GardensKirsten Marr and Angela Jiang are two of the students who created the Love Letters […]
- Mikaela Johnson + Just Click. It’s Quick!Mikaela is one of our first CityStudio North Vancouver alumni. She was part of the […]
- Elnaz Khanverdi + NOVAElnaz is one of our first CityStudio North Vancouver alumni. During the first term of […]
- Tatjana Steck + BarkletsAs someone who already studied in several countries, I can say that CityStudio North Vancouver […]
My school work felt useful, like it was something that could make a change/have a purpose.Laura Choo, Tourism Management student, December 2020